How does BarRaiser Interview as a Service work?
The company provides details about the role and the desired candidate profile, and BarRaiser assigns a qualified interviewer from its community to conduct the interview. The interviewer provides feedback and a score for the candidate, which is then used to generate a detailed performance report for the hiring team.
More from Recent Questions
- How does Interview as a Service enhance the efficiency of the hiring process?
- For whom is Interview as a Service a suitable choice?
- What advantages are associated with using Interview as a Service?
- How does Interview as a Service impact the hiring process?
- What does Interview as a Service mean?
- How to Choose the best platform to outsource interviews?
- Do companies outsource interviews?
- Why should you outsource interviews?
- What does it mean to outsource interviews?
- What factors should one consider when selecting technical interview services?
Get a free demo
Explore our blog posts for more insights
Trusted by 250+ customers worldwide