Should organizations have diversity and inclusive training for their employee?
Yes, it should be a must-have training session for all the employees, not just the hiring team. It can help the team get acquainted with marginalized groups and minimize bias.
More from Recent Questions
- What is the role of leadership in inclusive hiring practice?
- Should organizations have diversity and inclusive training for their employee?
- What is the role of allyship in inclusive hiring?
- How to measure the success rate of diversity hiring?
- Does having a specific organizational goal for diversity and inclusive hiring help?
- What should an organization do in order to retain diverse employees?
- What is the benefit of Diversity and inclusive hiring?
- Are there any legal requirements for diversity hiring?
- How does an organization promote diversity in their hiring process?
- What are some of the underrepresented groups in diversity hiring?
Get a free demo
Explore our blog posts for more insights
BlogsFebruary 27, 2024 7 mins read
There is a secret to achieving greatness in building a vibrant and growing organization. No, it’s not about using any...Read more >
BlogsFebruary 27, 2024 3 mins read
As businesses adapt to a more competitive and diverse global market fueled by globalization and technology, the importance of diversity...Read more >
BlogsFebruary 27, 2024 4 mins read
In recent years, companies worldwide have been paying more attention to creating diverse workplaces, and there's a good reason behind...Read more >
Trusted by 250+ customers worldwide