What challenges when implementing conversational AI?
The primary challenge is the training of AI models. A significant amount of data is fed to the AI model in order to ensure that the responses are more accurate and reliable. However, it takes an ample amount of time.
More from Recent Questions
- How does a guide for interviewers help in organizing candidate interviews effectively?
- What is the role of leadership in inclusive hiring practice?
- Should organizations have diversity and inclusive training for their employee?
- What is the role of allyship in inclusive hiring?
- How to measure the success rate of diversity hiring?
- Does having a specific organizational goal for diversity and inclusive hiring help?
- What should an organization do in order to retain diverse employees?
- What is the benefit of Diversity and inclusive hiring?
- Are there any legal requirements for diversity hiring?
- How does an organization promote diversity in their hiring process?
Get a free demo
Explore our blog posts for more insights
How AI-Powered Tech Can Help Recruiters And Hiring Managers Find Candidates Quicker And More EfficientlyFebruary 27, 2024 4 mins read
As technology keeps advancing, AI-powered tech for recruitment has become a game-changer for HR professionals and recruiters on the hunt...Read more >
Blogs5 mins read
Artificial intelligence is revolutionizing various industries globally, and one area undergoing significant change is recruitment. However, grasping the nuances of...Read more >
BlogsFebruary 27, 2024 4 mins read
In the ever-changing landscape of recruitment, traditional interview methods and manual scheduling are being swiftly replaced by the streamlined efficiency...Read more >
Trusted by 250+ customers worldwide